The Final Countdown
The countdown has begun…our first home fitness product is set to launch and we can’t quite believe we’ve made it this far.
It’s been such a wonderful, exciting, terrifying, hilarious, peculiar, stressful, but satisfying experience so far. In truth, we’d both do it all over again without a moment’s hesitation…but, now the hard work really starts!
As a form of therapy (!) we’re going to share our journey on the blog from January 2014 to now. Our posts will be all about what it’s like starting a business, designing home fitness equipment from scratch, fitting in some form of ‘fit’ and generally being busy Mums.
Over the last 20 months we’ve juggled a lot between us – besides a number of professional firsts we have:
- cared for 4 children
- had 2 hospital stays
- attended over 30 separate school events
- nursed our kids through 2 vomiting bugs
- endured 1 climbing frame accident
- and 1 horse related accident
- watched proudly as the 18 year old left school
- and the 5 year old started school,
- co-ordinated emergency vet appointments for an injured horse
- and arranged the cremation of a much loved cat.
Work wise, we have learned more than we could have imagined and have loved every minute of it.
It’s a scary, exciting time…fingers crossed it has all been worthwhile.
Jen & Sarah xx
Hire a Tuffit Try a Tuffit for FREE with our 21 Day FREE trial
Design your own Tuffit from £279