A New Kind Of Fitness Class
Ready for a new kind of fitness class?
Then this could be right up your street.
Last month Fit for Keeps announced its first 6 week fitness course taking place in Harrogate. The first course starts on Monday 4th July 2016 and runs until Monday 8th August 2016 at St Roberts Centre in Harrogate.
The course includes:
- a weekly full body workout using cardio, strength and pilates training techniques led by an experienced Personal Trainer
- small class sizes – allowing for the trainer to support everyone closely and ensure you are using the correct techniques
- a welcome pack, including a 6 week ‘handbook’ to use alongside the course
- weekly fitness and nutrition tips to compliment the programme, provided at the end of each class
- 10% discount for class participants on all items in the fitforkeeps.com shop, including the revolutionary Tuffit
- access to our Facebook community only for Tuffit Team Members – great for group support and motivation
- exclusive ‘Tuffit now, champagne later’ graduation T-shirt on course completion
You don’t need to own a Tuffit to take part – all equipment is provided – but we will give you a discount code if you find you want to keep on Tuffitting at home!
“Really enjoyed the Tuffit class. Having never used a Tuffit before I was a bit apprehensive but Jenny, our instructor, was brilliant with clear instruction and lots of encouragement. The Tuffit was good to use in the class and is a great, versatile piece of kit. We worked hard and finished with the best exercise buzz ever.
Can’t wait for the next class.”Claire, Harrogate
We have also added dates for Tuffit taster classes.
The taster sessions will run on Monday 20th June 2016 at Ashville Pre-Prep School and Friday 24th June 2016 / Monday 27th June 2016 at St Robert’s Centre in Harrogate.
“I recently attended a fitness class run by Fit for Keeps and can’t recommend it highly enough. The class was well paced, Jenny was really encouraging and everyone left smiling. They have succeeded in making exercise classes effective AND great fun.”
Book Your Spot
We have more dates and locations coming soon, but if you are in the Harrogate area and want to kick start a new fitness journey, we look forward to seeing you!
Images by Caroline Johnston Photography